Monday, November 10, 2014

Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara Review

I've been blogging about Maybelline products recently and this time I opt to blog about a mascara from a korean brand Etude House. Etude House is known for having cute makeup packaging and great products.

The Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara is really a unique mascara because it has 3 steps to achieve the desired lash effect according to your mood.
1st Step- This is the thinnest coat of mascara for an everyday natural look.
2nd Step- This by far is safest coat of mascara which is perfect for an extra flirty look.
3rd Step-  For that va va voom look, this is perfect for a night out.

I've been using this mascara for almost a year now and it never let me down. It is a smudge free and waterproof mascara that can last a day or two. However, it gives me a hard time removing it at the end of the day because it is super waterproof but using make up remover or a baby oil will do the trick.

Thank you for reading my blog. For daily update be sure to follow me on twitter (@sharmainesecret) and instagram (@sharmainedaza) tweet or give me a comment!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment