Friday, October 31, 2014

Maybelline Fashion Brow Eyebrow Mascara Review

It is such a shame existing for almost two decades without knowing the value of the perfect eyebrows. I've tried several eyebrow pencil and it works for me just fine. However, I recently got my hair dyed and my old eyebrow pencil looks odd on me.
The Maybelline Fashion Brow Eyebrow Mascara is such a gem! It matches the color of my eyebrows and my hair. The round end of the mascara wand works like magic. It can reach all the strands of my eyebrows. It keeps my eyebrows in place and I don't need to retouch because it can last all day.

How to use:

1. Apply the Maybelline Fashion Brow Eyebrow Mascara in quick, short strokes from the tail of your eyebrow and work toward the nose.
2. Then apply from the inner corner of your brows towards the tail.

You can check this video for the tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PXQxGjTd-k


Stay tuned for more make up reviews. Thanks for reading!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Hair Clinic in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete