Sunday, November 30, 2014

Navy mustard

Dressing up is my favorite time of the day. I get inspirations from fashion blogs, instagram, magazines and Youtube. Last night when I was watching Michelle Phan's new video series Trend Report. Michelle did mentioned the sparkle trend, she showed pairing sparkling skirt with a basic tee which is obviously the inspiration of my outfit post.
I opt to wear a denim jacket on top of my basic tee to make my outfit church-appropriate and for a more polished look.
I choose to wear flats (almost) because I don't want to get noticed because of my short skirt. High heeled shoes automatically elongate the legs, while flat shoes works the other way.
Thank you for reading my blog. You can also follow me on instagram @sharmainedaza and twitter @sharmainesecret. Please hype my look on lookbook.nu. (Because I'm a newbie here)

Top- Bershka| Skirt- SM Department Store| Jacket- Forever21| Bag- CMG| Watch- Michael Kors| Shoes- Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment