Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sweets and poodle

It was a gloomy afternoon when my boyfriend hit me up and ask if I want walk his dog and maybe grab some sweets. While he's running some errands, I got a chance to walk his toy poodle Roxy. She's very timid (because it's my first time meeting her) at first but when I start walking her, she's like a battery operated doll. After several minutes of walking back and forth the mall, I got tired and so she is. (This is a nice workout to burn some fats)
 Roxy having a break...
We decided to eat at Sweet Solutions. While deciding on our orders, the friendly staff gave us bread sticks, water and the small device to call their attention. It really amuse me because it's my first time using this thing. Sweet Solutions offers pasta, sandwiches even rice meal, milktea, frappuccino, cocktail etc.
Here's my boyfriend, Van.
I got oreo cheesecake and wintermelon milktea (because I'm drank too much coffee in the past couple of weeks). Van choose his favorite dessert, baked blueberry cheesecake (you can choose from baked and refrigerated) and caramel milktea. They serve the best cheesecakes in town!
This is a closer look of my oreo cheesecake. Just look how thick the oreo crumbs on top of the cheesecake, for me this is better than Starbucks' oreo cheesecake. Also not to mention this is relatively cheaper than Starbucks'. The cheesecake is smooth and it melts in your mouth. The milk tea is also delicious and it already comes with black pearl. You can choose from tall and grande size.
This is my boyfriend's blueberry cheesecake. This is the bake type (as mentioned earlier) and only if you can see Van's face after taking his first bite. It was delicious. Chewy cookie chip base topped with a generous amount of blueberry.

The verdict? I really love Sweet Solutions, I'll definitely try their other food products. It is affordable, the restaurant is cozy and they also have friendly staffs. It's a two thumbs up! Watch out for Sweet Solutions Cafe definitely going to be one of the popular local cafe's in town. Great food and even better service! You can visit them at GF The District, Imus, Cavite.

The next photos were taken by Van.
Look at Roxy, she were sleeping half of the time. Probably tired for walking and running earlier.
Van took this photo while I was making my instagram post. Have you followed me yet? If not, its @sharmainedaza. I would love to hear from you.
Hi guys! Roxy is awake already!
I just want to include this photo because I love how my hair looks in here. I got my perm last year around October and I am still loving my hair so far. I'll make a blog post on how to take care of perm. If you are planning to get a perm and still confused if you should get a perm or not, better read my post about that Things you should know before getting a perm.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment