Friday, December 12, 2014

How to take care for your perm (everyday routine)


1. Hair conditioner is your best friend. You can skip shampoo but never conditioner. I shampoo my hair every other day and use my trusted conditioner everyday. Washing your hair everyday strips off the natural oils in your hair.

2. Never comb your hair when dry. I only comb my hair when I put conditioner. After leaving the conditioner in my hair for 3-5 minutes and when I was about to wash it, I will run my fingers through my hair, and that's it. No more combing after that.

3. Find a curl defining lotion for your hair. I use Monea that is available in Watsons and other local department store. This is a recommendation from my friends. It's cheap, only 99php (2.5$). I only use a quarter size amount on my damp hair (60% dry, 40% wet). Scrunch your curls and that's the trick!

4. Every once in a while, get your hair trimmed to maintain the bounce of your curls. I didn't believe this until I got my hair trimmed after a year of having my perm. It instantly rejuvenates my curl leaving my hair a loose and bouncy curls.

Hooray for gorgeous curls!

XOXO

1 comment: