Friday, December 12, 2014

Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber

I am a fan of peel-off mask. I love the feeling when I gently peel the mask off my face, it is so refreshing. I first tried this peel off mask when I bought a sachet at Walmart. I used this for like 2-3 times a week and I feel the difference after every use. My friends noticed that my skin look so fresh and I told them my secret. It's Freeman peel-off mask! I got convinced by this product and after the sachet was gone, I bought a big bottle because it works like magic!
Freeman peel-off mask is a total gem! It rejuvenates my skin, leaving it soft and smooth. It is very easy to use and smells great! When applied on the face, it has a cooling sensation that I really love. I use this mask at night so that the nutrients will be absorbed overnight.

Directions:
1. After washing, dry your face and apply a generous amount Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber on your face.
2. Wait for 15-20 mins for the mask to dry.
3. When you can feel that you can't move your face, its time to start the peeling session.
4. Make different facial expression on your face. I know it may sound silly but trust me, it'll do the trick!
5. Peel the mask in upward motion.
6. Toss the peeled mask residue in the trashcan and you are good to go.

Thank you for reading my review.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment