If you love great outdoors, extreme adventure, long road trip and good times with family or friends, Sand Box is the right place for you. Sandbox is located at Porac, Pampanga. There are a several attractions to choose from, from beginner to pro. Attractions are divided from different packages. Here's the list of the packages and its corresponding rates:
The entrance fee is Php75 per person.
Here are some of the photos we took last Friday at Sand Box.
The obligatory group shot with the famous Sand Box sign
Sand Box offers affordable and delicious snack, be sure to check that out. You can choose from burgers, hot dog buns, shakes, etc.
Giant Swing Philippines highest swing
Aerial Walk A tiring but fun attraction in Sand Box
The aftermath of roller coaster zipline LOL
Adventure tower- Free fall, wall climbing, rappelling, and roller coaster zipline.
Literally sand and box(es)
1. Consider the travel time before planning the trip, usually it'll take you about 2-3 hours from Manila depending on the traffic.
2. Research about the directions prior to the day of travelling. Waze app is helpful but we found asking-random-strangers more helpful when looking for directions.
3. Avoid bringing food because there's a corkage which is 100php per pax. There is a mini snack bar available at the place which is very affordable and delicious.
4. Research about the weather, when its raining, some attractions were closed for safety concerns.
5. DO NOT FORGET TO WEAR RUBBER SHOES. Some attractions require rubber shoes.
6. Put a lot of sunblock.
I opt to wear comfortable clothes and rubber shoes because Sand Box yields more sweat, more fun!
Top- Bershka, Shorts- Bershka, Shoes- Nike Flywire, Bag- Tickles, Watch- Michael Kors