Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Traveling in style

Traveling has been my thing since college. Dressing comfortably and appropriately is part of it. When traveling, I learned that wearing lightweight clothes is a must and layering is essential especially when traveling to a hotter or colder destination. 
Just like what I learned from Chriselle Lim's  video Traveling Outfits With Evelina Barry. The 3 layer rule where you can start layering with your basic tee, tank top or a dress and when it gets cold, you can throw on a lightweight cover up like a cardigan or kimono. When you arrived to the destination where it gets colder you can get your jacket or trench coat for extra heat. You can always switch it up like if you're from a cold weather, you can start from 3 layers down to the last layer. In my case my family and I went to Baguio and we all know how butt-burning the ride were and I choose to wear a super comfortable maxi dress and paired it with a black cardigan.
A slip on footwear is a must, you can choose from an open or closed shoes. I opt for my Michael Kors sandals because it's very comfortable, it feels like I'm wearing a flip flops but still looking stylish.
Please hype my look on lookbook.nu and follow me on instagram @sharmainedaza

Sunnies- Sunnies by Charlie| Cardigan- Thrifted| Maxi dress- Miss Selfridge| Slip on sandals- Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment