Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Into the woods

These photos are very artistic, very unique, very sophisticated, and they all were taken by my 8 year old brother. When my mom and aunt went shopping in Botanical Garden, I asked my brother, Mark, who is a self-proclaimed number 1 fan of mine, to take outfit photos for my blog. Although he’s inexperienced for this kind of stuff, he managed to take some amazing photos. Pretty darn good for an 8 year old. On the other hand, a little Baguio shopping tip: If you are trying to buy pasalubongs, I totally recommend you guys to go to Botanical garden. Everything is cheaper there, not to mention there is no entrance fee.
Ombre denim jacket- Forever21 | Floral low back top- Bershka | Joni Jean- Topshop | Watch- Hunger Stop Watch by Michael Kors | Blue cross body bag- CMG | Shoes- Kate Spade Limited Edition by Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment