Thursday, January 8, 2015

Forevermore

This spot was in Sitio La Presa in Tuba, Benguet. This is the location where the famous TV drama Forever more took place. I love the mountain ranges. Meanwhile, the foggy ride before reaching the place was my favorite. I call this Laputa on my Instagram post because it feels like I'm on a flying island with the clouds underneath me. If you are planning to visit Sitio La Presa, I recommend using the Waze app for accurate road directions and approximate travel time. It only took us 45 minutes from the city to the said destination.
It's very challenging to dress up in a tropical country like Philippines. I love creating my look from basic pieces like my new found love, plain white tees. Pairing it up with a floral print skort would give a nice accent. Lastly when the temperature gets low, a simple jacket or cardigan would do the trick.
I wore my lace bomber jacket with this look to add texture to my outfit.
Since we're doing a lot of walking, I wore my chunky low heeled strappy sandals from Charles and Keith. My feet thanked me!
I love using cross body bag when travelling and bringing only the essentials. I don't want hurting my shoulders for bringing a big bag with things that I don't even care to use when travelling.

Blue lace bomber jacket- Tomato| Plain white tee- Bershka| Floral print skort- Miss Selfridge| Royal blue bag- Relic| Low heeled strappy sandals- Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment